Admission to the school involves the following process:
1) First interview. A visit to the school by both parents (Open Day or By Appointment)
2) Registration (submission of Registration Form with fee) - this can be completed before a visit.
3) Waiting list submission
4) "Try before you fly" - Trial period (usually a few days) for applicant. If required, trial periods can be extended
5) Assessment of applicant's experience during trial period
6) Final interview with parents, whereby a conditional place can be offered
7) Place formally secured, once deposit is received
There is minimal support for learning difficulties and, unfortunately, the school is unable to accept children who have an education statement or primary behavioural issues.
Download a Registration Form: Registration Form
To make an appointment to view the school, please call us on 01372 477113
We would be delighted to invite you for a tour of Bloo House, given by one of our student ambassadors. These individual tours take place on a Friday morning by appointment only. It is the ideal opportunity to speak with a current student, see the school in action and get a glimpse of life at Bloo House. Please call the school office on 01372 477113 to arrange a tour. We look forward to welcoming you to Bloo House soon.